REGISTERED AGENT SERVICES
As you may or may not know, you do not have to be a resident of Nevada to form a legal entity in the State of Nevada. However, Nevada law does require every entity to have a Registered Agent who resides or is located in the State of Nevada. A Registered Agent is someone who is authorized to accept service of process on behalf of your Nevada entity in the unfortunate event that your Nevada entity is sued. The Registered Agent must have a physical street address, not a post office box, at which they can be served.
When you retain Silver State Legal to incorporate your new Nevada entity, we include the first years’ Registered Agent Service as part of the formation package. All renewals are set at just $125.00 per year.
Should you desire to retain Silver State Legal solely for the purpose of serving as the Registered Agent for your new Nevada entity, we charge only a nominal fee of $125.00 per year for this valuable service, which includes the following:
(1) We will forward your paperwork onto the Secretary of State after accepting the position of Registered Agent for your Nevada entity;
(2) We will return a file-stamped copy of your paperwork to you upon receipt from the Secretary of State;
(3) We will accept and forward any legal correspondence/service of process;
(4) We will provide simple mail forwarding (2-3 Pieces Per Month–Additional Fee if Voluminous Mail);
(5) We will send you Annual Renewal Reminders via Email (We send the renewal instructions 90+/- days in advance of your renewal date and even call each client to make sure they are aware of their respective renewal dates, so they keep their Nevada entity in good standing and avoid late fees and penalties);
(6) Filing of Annual Renewals (We file the annual list for you and email your receipts, so you don’t have to log on to the NV Secretary of State’s website and do it all yourself. We handle the renewals for you);
(7) Use of our Las Vegas address and to hang your business license in the lobby of our law office; and
(8) Conference room available at our Las Vegas Office with prior notice and additional nominal fee.
If you have any questions with regard to our Registered Agent Services, please feel free to call or email us the pertinent information.